Get Your Small Business Insurance Quote
Small Business Quotes Online
Find the best rates from top insurance companies.
Get the best deal by comparing small business insurance quotes from multiple A+ rated carriers
Including: ACE, AmTrust, Chubb, Cincinnati, CNA, Colony, Employers, Evanston, Fireman's, Foremost, Guard, Hanover, Hiscox, Liberty Mutual, LLoyd's of London, Markel, MSA, Nationwide, Penn America, Philadelphia, Prime, Progressive, Scottsdale, The Hartford, Travelers, USLI, Utica First, Western World, Zurich & others.
Small Business Insurance Quote Reviews
"If you're looking for a competent and reliable insurance broker for your general liability or other business insurance needs, this is my recommendation. Very smooth process and friendly staff. Thank you."
- Wonda Hadden
"They helped set up my small business insurance in a short time frame. The process wasn't as lengthy as I was expecting. Thank you for maintaining your transparency and urgency throughout the process without sacrificing your productivity and professionalism."
- Debora Halverson
"Wishing I went with them from the very start. I had a really bad experience through a local "name brand" agency. Compared to them, working with these guys had been a real blessing. Hoping the service remains quick, personable and consistent so I can stay with them long term!"
- Odette Keeneyq
"After doing online research I decided to get my general liability insurance through these guys. I don't regret my decision. The service is very fast."
- Kenya Gatchell
"Competitive insurance coverage options with fast customer service to match. They helped me find the small business coverage I needed for my landlord."
- Penelope Brasch
"I like the general liability coverage offered and the monthly installment plans. This policy exactly what i needed for my small consulting business. Got my proof of insurance the same day and was able to show my client proof. I would recommend them to other businesses looking for small business insurance."
- Clayton Cooper
"I needed business insurance for my carpentry business - and needed a certificate right away to start a job. It was a very easy and quick process to get my policy and certificate. Got my policy very quickly and was very satisfied with the results. I have sent some other contractors to them because of how easy it was."
- Jermaine Mason
"I received the information and business insurance quote I was looking for in just a few minutes when speaking with Ethan. I walked away from this interaction confident and equipped with the right commercial insurance policy for my small business. I appreciate the sincerity and professionalism. Thank you again!"
- Darcy Huffleton
Find The Right Insurance For Your Small Business
Following are descriptions of the most common small business commercial insurance policies:
General Liability Insurance
- Often required to sign leases, accept bids or do work as a subcontractor.
- Protection in the event of physical injury or property damage to a third party.
- Includes medical payments, legal representation, and defense against libel and slander accusations.
- Get the best general liability insurance quotes online.
Workers Compensation Insurance
- Mandatory in most U.S. states if you have employees.
- Provides financial protection if an employee has a job-related accident or illness.
- Pays for legal expenses from an employee suing over work injury the policy doesn't cover.
- Penalties and fines may be assessed on employers who do not have workers' comp insurance.
- Get the best workers compensation insurance quotes online.
Business Owner's Policy (BOP)
- Includes general liability insurance.
- Also includes coverage for your business property, including computers, furniture, equipment, tools, and other assets.
- A BOP is a cost effective 'bundled' commercial insurance policy.
- Get the best businessowners policy quotes online.
Commercial Property Insurance
- Pays to repair or replace your business property if it's stolen, damaged, or destroyed in a fire or natural disaster.
- This can include the building (if you own it), and your business property inside like: equipment, fixtures, furniture, inventory, supplies & more.
- Commercial property insurance can be stand alone, or part of a commercial package policy or BOP.
- Get the best commercial property insurance quotes online.
Professional Liability Insurance
- Often required to get contracts in the professional services industry.
- Covers mistakes or alleged mistakes on your part (errors).
- Covers failures or alleged failures to perform a service (omissions).
- You're protected even if you haven't made a mistake.
- Also known as errors and omissions, or E&O.
- Get the best professional liability insurance quotes online.
Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial auto insurance is liability and physical damage protection for vehicles, such as cars, trucks and vans, that are used for business.
- Helps cover the costs of repairing or replacing company vehicles.
- Protects company assets from claims.
- Avoid having an auto claim denied by your personal agent because your vehicle was being used for work purposes.
- Get the best business auto insurance quotes online.
Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance offers excess liability protection in case the expense of an incident is greater than the limit of your existing policies.
- Consider Umbrella coverage if you're in a high-risk or high-liability industry, you worry about potential gaps in your coverage, or you want to sign a big client that requires more liability insurance.
- Get the best commercial umbrella insurance quotes online.
Cyber Liability Insurance
- Generally covers your business' liability for a data breach involving sensitive customer information, such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, account numbers, driver's license numbers and health records.
- It can often pay for customer notification, credit monitoring, legal fees, and fines after a business experiences a breach.
- Get the best cyber liability insurance quotes online.
Directors & Officers Insurance
- A type of liability insurance covering directors and officers for claims made against them while serving on a board of directors and/or as an officer.
- D&O liability insurance can be written to cover the directors and officers of for-profit businesses, privately held firms, not-for-profit organizations, and educational institutions.
- Get the best directors and officers liability insurance quotes online.
Abuse & Molestation Insurance
- Sexual misconduct liability insurance offers organizations broad protection against allegations of abuse or molestation brought by clients.
- There is no other insurance policy or coverage that will protect an organization when a lawsuit for sexual misconduct is brought against it.
Everything You Need To Protect Your Small Business
Starting a business can be pretty scary. However, it is one of those leaps of faith which if you are smart about could change your life. One of the best decisions you can make as a small startup is investing in commercial insurance.
With all that could go wrong with this new venture, it helps to have someone literally and figuratively covering you so you can prosper.
Get Your Small Business Insurance Quotes Online Today!
After all is said and done, Small Business Insurance Quotes Online definitely has something to offer your growing business. Our coverage is comprehensive to ensure that basically everything that could go wrong is sufficiently guarded against.
Apply for one of our small business insurance quotes today and give your financial dreams the protection they deserve.